Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SledBuild] HGX's Admin Application

[SledBuild] HGX's Admin Application 9 years 10 months ago #49903

Steam Name: HGX
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/xHGXx/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49861792

Why I Should Be Picked:

There are practically no moderators or admins for ZARP sledbuild and i would like to change that.Throughout my time playing ZARP SB i have encountered many trolls that take advantage of the little amount of available authority (Staff) and this ruins the server for many people which makes them not want to revisit this great, active server.I am very active and able to help anyone with their sled or stopping griefers spoiling their fun. The SledBuild server is always sprawling with people having fun and competing with their friends and rivals, if i become admin i will make sure that they continue to do so on our track not anyone one elses. I will also make sure the server is often full of actual players and are not just wasting a space that could be used by someone who wishes to play by the rules and have a good time. I will make people want to revisit and enjoy themselves but also stop the trolls, I can do this by telling them off and making them want to follow our rules.

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Vince Lombardi

If I get admin i will be as hard working as the amazing Mod/Admin/SAdmin Team are on the other Zarp Servers and I will work with Chris and Xhantium to crack-down on rule breakers.

-Kind Regards,
HGX
  • HGX
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP Administrator
  • Thanks received: 23
The topic has been locked.

[SledBuild] HGX's Admin Application 9 years 10 months ago #49946

ACCEPTED
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder