Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] nanorexis Mod application

[SSRP MODERATOR] nanorexis Mod application 9 years 9 months ago #56586

RP name: NANO Harper
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074474846
GameTracker Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/%5Bxite%5D%20.../94.23.19.200:27015/
GameTracker Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/nanorexis/94.23.19.200:27025/

school related (extra info) : In my school i am currently studying GCSE computing and GCSE triple Science, in Computing we learn to use certain coding Languages such as Java, C++, Python and other Languages. This will help me because if anyone needs help with hardware/software that is effecting there in-game experience, i will be happy to help, i want to make everyone's experience on the server enjoyable without some drawbacks, e.g software/hardware

Languages I speak : English and German.

Zarp DarkRP related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario : Random Death Match, or RDM is killing a fellow player for no apparent reason, for example, the killer is not raiding, going for a hit, or given any right to kill an innocent person at all. A scenario of this would be where a person, in a street, would come up to your player and shoot you for no apparent reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario : New Life Rule, or NLR, is where you die for whatever reason, and return to the place or vicinity of where you died. There is a timer at the top center of your screen which has a time of 2:30, until this is over you cannot go to where you last died.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario : Metagaming is essentially if you speak about the game or about your Roleplay character 'IN CHARACTER; that is fine, but if you continue the conversation 'OUT OF CHARACTER' or OOC, then you are metagaming. New players should be reminded that they should use /advert to speak their IN CHARACTER opinions and use /OOC when discussing terms like RDM or NLR. It's a fairly common rule that is broken.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: PLAYER x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x : Firstly i would look through the Mod logs to see if it gave any sign of someone dying, then, i would ask player Y "did you kill player X, and if so, why?" If there was a valid reason as to why he killed player X, then i would give no punishment, however, if there was no reason behind the killing or there was no evidence to support player Y's excuse. then i would give a punishment.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty CLOSE together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. : I would firstly, take a look at the logs and check the times in which Player Y has died and what time He/She has returned to his/her latest death, if the times where under 2:30, i would take charge and give him/her a warning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:PLAYER x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided : Firstly, i would confront player X about how he was Metagaming (talking about there in-game character in the out of character chat) i would then inform player X that it is legal on the server for people to raid bases and it will not be acted on by the mods.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words):
I believe i should become mod because firstly, i feel like i would assist everyone on the server with there problems, whether big, or small, i will help everyone on the server.
secondly, i will answer every f1 that gets forwarded to me, i will never let anyone go without help or assistance on the server, i will answer them immediately, as i know that the problem could grow larger and cause more problems (E.G arguments) which i do not want to see happen.
thirdly, i really enjoy this server, I know myself that i have not put that many hours into the server itself, but i will certainly be playing it a lot more, I am on a big school break, this means i will be on any time between 6-14 hours a day, depends on what i have planned for the day. but when i get back to school, the time will be ranged around 4-10 hours, but i still feel like that is a good amount of time to be on the server.
thirdly, I will not only guarantee, but promise that will not abuse the role, or not do my job as i should be, i will be responsible and i think that i will be a good help to the server.

thank you for taking time to read this, greatly appreciated. nano. :)
  • nanorexis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dead is dead, dead is alive, get REKT.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] nanorexis Mod application 9 years 9 months ago #56611

I have Seen you on the server quite often ok knowleage of the rules and a great personality so:

+ Support From Me
  • CactusJack
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 18
The following user(s) said Thank You: nanorexis

[SSRP MODERATOR] nanorexis Mod application 9 years 9 months ago #56730

I have dealt with F1's from you and you seem to have an extremely good knowledge on the rules.
Seen you in the game, nearly everyday.

Overall :
+Support from me.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278
The following user(s) said Thank You: i7moody009

[SSRP MODERATOR] nanorexis Mod application 9 years 9 months ago #56750

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Not enough game time.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT