Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [unwarn] ajw324's request

[unwarn] ajw324's request 9 years 1 month ago #115518

Name - What is your ingame name? Ajw324
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:51210173
Admins name - Who warned you/who might it be? Gmod troller
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got warned?
'failrp'

Server - What server did you get warned from? ssrp 1

Story - What happend?
me and some others were using are kill bind to kill ourselves and gmod picks me out of 5 or 6 people I was the only one to get warned
  • Ajw324
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 15
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Ajw324.
The topic has been locked.

[unwarn] ajw324's request 9 years 1 month ago #115530

I was at the scene where this happened along with two other Admins. Multiple players were doing the exact same thing as Ajw. Out of the 6 - 8 people doing it he specifically picked Ajw out and gave him a warning and made sure to say "I'll make sure I mention that in the meeting since you want to become mod" He singled out Ajw because he had a mod app. This is unfair and he handled handle the situation very unprofessionally.

Gmod has been acting unprofessionally recently including making accusation about me and being generally unprofessional during F1s. I am not happy that this warning was explained at all to Ajw and that it was not just. He picked another player out of the crowd of 6 - 8 people and gave him a verbal warning which is what I think would have been appropriate.
  • Tom_Maser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Add me on steam!

Ex-SSRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ajw324

[unwarn] ajw324's request 9 years 1 month ago #115559

This is true.

Just last month me and my friend nlred at some guys base and gmod only warned me because I have a mod app. My friend did not get warned.
  • Meme Machine
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 42
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ajw324

[unwarn] ajw324's request 9 years 1 month ago #115562

First off I didn't only warn you I warned another person to, you were the one I seen doing it along with blade and Brother Tom, I am sorry that one admin cannot grab 8 people at once and tell them all about it. I didn't warn you because you had a mod app, I said that while discussing your moderator application I would explain what happened today as a negative factor about you getting moderator and not to mention you playing a offensive song earlier as well which I let you off only with a verbal warning. When I listened to the song on youtube it had racism in it and making jokes about a disease (ebola) Tom you were massively suiciding in spawn as well as a moderator which looks ad on you as it is failrp, by the time I flew by spawn I only seen about -3 people doing it, tom ajw, and blade, the others had stopped. Banker I have not done that to you heck the last time I warned you was about 3-4 weeks ago I think and that was for nlr x2. I do not single out the people who have mod apps and warn them I punish the amount of players breaking the rule as I could. CodcomedyTJ I haven't seen you ingame in about a month so I do not know what you are talking about either.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[unwarn] ajw324's request 9 years 1 month ago #115563

This is denied, the other people doing it as well did not get verbals, they received warnings, not just you.
I am highly disappointed with all the people trying to back this up. 2 of them weren't even there and there is is no proof so the +support and saying its true without proof is terrible.
Tom as for you, you were doing this also so you should think twice next time. He said he will mention it in the meeting because he has an application, the other people didn't. Gmod troller would have expected more from him seeming as he was applying for staff and I would have expected more from you also.

DENIED
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun