Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules [BACK]

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules [BACK] 9 years 1 month ago #113401

Hey Guys!
So recently, we created a clan called ELecTiXX. And we need members!

TEMPLATE:
Steam Profile Link:
Steam ID:
CS:GO Rank:
Favourite Maps:
Vac Bans (in which games?):
When was your last VAC-Ban?:
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10)
I am applying for: (Tournament member? Sub? Needs to be trained ((UNDER MG)) )

Questions:

What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive:

A player from your team is alive and has 2 players against him. He has only got a pistol (no armor, no nades) the opposite team has got rifles. Tick the correct answer:

[ ] Tell your Teammate to save the round, and run to a safe spot, as it is too risky.

[ ] Tell your Teammate if he doesn't kill the 2 people he will get reported to the clan owner. Also tell him that he is a piece of trash.

[ ] cheer loudly for your teammate, so he is motivated to kill those two guys!

[ ] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.

TEAM PLAYERS:
Slapy47
Pinkycake
Crabbi
TheAp4ch3

BANNED from ELecTiX:
Supersaiyan (Hax)
JakeMcFly (Hax)

Subs:
None

Players that need to be trained:
Bootcamp not opened yet.

POST THE APP UNDER THIS THREAD.

What happens if i get accepted?
You will be invited into the steam group. If you are not that good yet, we will try to train you so that you will be better in the future. If the time has come, you can even get invited to play with us in a tournament and win some awesome prizes. You don't have to put our clan picture as your profile pic. However if you want to do that feel free to do so. You have to set our clan tag next to your name. [Game-Settings --> Clan Tag]
RULES:
1. Do NOT use any kind of hacks.
2. Listen to the team, don't do the opposite they told you to do!
3. Don't be offensive to teammates if they loose a round that they shouldn't have lost.
4. Don't talk about unnecessary stuff when people from our team are still alive and in a battle.
5. Have common sense.
6. If you agreed to play for us in a tournament, please show up at the right time.
7. Stay Active. If you are inactive and you don't play with our clan, you will be kicked out.
8. Don't ask for giveaways. Otherwise it may be that you will be giveaway banned.

CLAN GIVEAWAYS:

We will have giveaways in our clan. However they are not really planned to be every week/month. It's random, but when there is a giveaway you will know. Entering the giveaway is for free.

WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET VAC BANNED (in cs go)?
ELecTiXX does not tolerate cheating. There has to be a reason behind your vac ban, and the VAC system works almost flawless. So there is always the question: What do we do if someone gets VAC banned? And since it happened already we were thinking about ideas. Every VAC banned person can never be Invited into ELecTiX ever again.

You can take a look at our steam group right here:
steamcommunity.com/groups/ELTXX

4 PLAYERS NEEDED FOR TOURNAMENT & SUBS. (AT LEAST MG)

BOOTCAMP WILL BE OPENED LATER THIS WEEK.

TOURNAMENT CHANGES: EVERY MONTH 1 TOURNAMENT WITH AT LEAST 100 EURO PRICE MONEY FOR WINNER.

• TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by TheAp4ch3.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JBirksy, Holly Banker

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113404

Noob clan, Special Spuds will rek u.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113405

SabreTooth wrote:
Noob clan, Special Spuds will rek u.

m8 come at us!
  • Hoblit
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SFM Artist
  • Thanks received: 140
I'm a cool guy who used to play here a few years ago

2016 signature below
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113418

Steam Profile Link: www.steamcommunity.com/id/Pups888
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66825908
CS:GO Rank: Silver 2
Favourite Maps: I have no favourite map. I like to let CS:GO choose the maps when I check all of them for searching.
Vac Bans (in which games?): None
When was your last VAC-Ban?: N/A
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10) 8 when it comes to spraying, 7 when it comes to sniping

Questions:

What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive: Depending on how much time there is, I would save it if there's about 30 seconds left of the match, having to camp at a safe location. If there is much more time, I would find a nice spot where I can see a certain position and not get seen else where and just stay there and kill anyone who comes by.

A player from your team is alive and has 2 players against him. He has only got a pistol (no armor, no nades) the opposite team has got rifles. Tick the correct answer:

[ ] Tell your Teammate to save the round, and run to a safe spot, as it is too risky.

[ ] Tell your Teammate if he doesn't kill the 2 people he will get reported to the clan owner. Also tell him that he is a piece of trash.

[TICK] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113420

Toilet Paper wrote:
Steam Profile Link: www.steamcommunity.com/id/Pups888
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66825908
CS:GO Rank: Silver 2
Favourite Maps: I have no favourite map. I like to let CS:GO choose the maps when I check all of them for searching.
When was your last VAC-Ban?: N/A
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10) 8 when it comes to spraying, 7 when it comes to sniping

Questions:

What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive: Depending on how much time there is, I would save it if there's about 30 seconds left of the match, having to camp at a safe location. If there is much more time, I would find a nice spot where I can see a certain position and not get seen else where and just stay there and kill anyone who comes by.

[TICK] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.

+support on toilet! Very nice guy!
  • Hoblit
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SFM Artist
  • Thanks received: 140
I'm a cool guy who used to play here a few years ago

2016 signature below
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113421

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071510881
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55622576
CS:GO Rank: Unranked,
Favourite Maps: Dust2
Vac Bans (in which games?): -
When was your last VAC-Ban?: -
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10) 7

Questions: I wont be able to play that much but i feel like I can be a reservist if you want that :P

What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive:
That depends if our team can buy rifles the next round or not, if we are low on money im gonna play safe and use that AWP for the next round, But if we got enough money and we are on CT team im gonna camp 1 place and wait for them and if they went to the other one im gonna try to take out as much as i can, If we are on the T side, i would first look where the enemy's are and try to go to the 1 where there is the least of them and if it 2/2 then just try too take out as much as I can.

[X ] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113425

• The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113432

@Toilet Paper
ACCEPTED

@BuzzM4H
ACCEPTED [We're gonna train you m8 :evil: ]
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113434

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
@Toilet Paper
ACCEPTED

@BuzzM4H
ACCEPTED [We're gonna train you m8 :evil: ]

This 2 weeks im gonna be busy but at 4th april i will probably come alot more online ^^
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113436

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/tadge/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57582090
CS:GO Rank: None ;_;
Favourite Maps: Nuke
When was your last VAC-Ban?:None
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10) 6

Questions:

If i was terrorist i would plant bomb and camp with awp and shoot them when they go to defuse if im a ct i would defend both sites.

[THIS ONE ] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113438

@Tadgee
ACCEPTED [We're gonna train you too mate.]
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113460

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/2SAIYAN4U

Steam ID: 2SAIYAN4U

CS:GO Rank: need to win 2 more games

Favourite Maps: Dust II Nuke

Vac Bans (in which games?): never had one

Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10) 7 spraying 7 sniping

If i was terrorist i would plant the bomb and then camp around the bomb. if i was ct i would keep on checking both sides and if someone plants kill them then defuse the bomb

(i would say this one) Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Spectrum.

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113533

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981019125/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10376698
CS:GO Rank: Gold Nova 1
Favourite Maps: Nuke
Vac Bans (in which games?): Nope, none. Please dont check my profile.
When was your last VAC-Ban?:
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10) 5

Questions:

What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive: Try to kill them one by one

[ ] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.

[ X] Type "Clutch or Kick!!!!" in chat in all caps. If he fails to kill them both make a vote to kick him from the game, if your vote fails kill him next round, say they're all noobs and rage quit.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by DonkeyKong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitch, h8m8

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113544

DK, Do you seriously think that in this way you get accepted? I will tell you the wrongs here:
1) A ban for CS 1.6 and CS:GO, why would we want a guy who wanna hack the game?
2) [X ] Tell your Teammate if he doesn't kill the 2 people he will get reported to the clan owner. Also tell him that he is a piece of trash.
Clutch or kick!!!
I know good teammates are crucial but if u cant even be nice to them then there is no place for you here.
3) What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive: Kill them one by one
UHUH, Sure you will kill them all one by one when your aim skill is 5

Goodluck trying to be accepted
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tadgee

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113548

BuzzM4H wrote:
DK, Do you seriously think that in this way you get accepted? I will tell you the wrongs here:
1) A ban for CS 1.6 and CS:GO, why would we want a guy who wanna hack the game?
2) <strong>[X ] Tell your Teammate if he doesn't kill the 2 people he will get reported to the clan owner. Also tell him that he is a piece of trash.
Clutch or kick!!!
</strong> I know good teammates are crucial but if u cant even be nice to them then there is no place for you here.
3) <strong>What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive: Kill them one by one</strong>
UHUH, Sure you will kill them all one by one when your aim skill is 5

Goodluck trying to be accepted

I'm sorry I was unclear, I have edited my post with what I really meant
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113566

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128264441
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83999356
CS:GO Rank: Silver 4
Favourite Maps: Inferno, Mirage and Overpass and Cache (Sometimes Dust II)
When was your last VAC-Ban?: Never
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10): 6/7 (with rifle) and 8/9(with awp)

Questions:

What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive: Check the clock and see how long was left. If there wasn't a lot of time left i would safe the awp for the next round or I would try to find a spot in which I could pick off a few of the remain members of the enemy team so that the had to buy again the next round.

[ X] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.

Dezmond
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Dezmond.

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113567

I'm sorry I was unclear, I have edited my post with what I really meant[/quote]

How does that help you only say now Try to kill them, You still got the thing you would say we are trash and still got the Bans for CS:GO

Apache pls think before saying anything by this one
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113569

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/KapiJam/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58484750
CS:GO Rank: Silver 3
Favourite Maps: Dust 2
When was your last VAC-Ban?: None
Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10) 7-8

Questions:

What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive: Simple. Sometimes when you are outnumbered and low on cash it is better to save the weapon and lose a round (The worst thing to do is play hero and try to take on the 4 people) You should pick out a place on the map which has 1 entrance and simply camp until the round ends

[✔ ] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113580

Jon Snow wrote:
<strong>Steam Profile Link</strong>: steamcommunity.com/id/KapiJam/
<strong>Steam ID: </strong>STEAM_0:1:58484750
<strong>CS:GO Rank</strong>: Silver 3
<strong>Favourite Maps:</strong> Dust 2
<strong>Vac Bans (in which games?): </strong>None
<strong>When was your last VAC-Ban?</strong>: None
<strong>Your Aim skills (scale from 1-10)</strong> 7-8

<strong>Questions:</strong>

<strong>What would you do, if you are the last one alive, and you pick up an AWP? 4 players from the opposite team are still alive:</strong> Simple. Sometimes when you are outnumbered and low on cash it is better to save the weapon and lose a round (The worst thing to do is play hero and try to take on the 4 people) You should pick out a place on the map which has 1 entrance and simply camp until the round ends

<strong>A player from your team is alive and has 2 players against him. He has only got a pistol (no armor, no nades) the opposite team has got rifles. Tick the correct answer:</strong>

[✔ ] Be quiet, so your teammate listens to the steps of the opposite team. Also tell him to pick up a rifle from a dead guy.

YES FOR KAPI!
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone

CS:GO Clan: ELecTiXX App Template/Rules 9 years 1 month ago #113581

BuzzM4H wrote:
I'm sorry I was unclear, I have edited my post with what I really meant

How does that help you only say now Try to kill them, You still got the thing you would say we are trash and still got the Bans for CS:GO

Apache pls think before saying anything by this one

Oh I undertand what you mean, didn't notice that. I must have misclicked, teaches me for posting without reading it through. Fixed it.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by DonkeyKong.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32