TOPIC: Johnny smith RDM

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69904

Name - JohnnySmith
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:53414357
Evidence of Steam-ID - puu.sh/bZP45/6988e1f003.png
Server - SSRP 1
Rank - Admin
Reason - RDM
Story - I was watching my brothers screen as he stared into a raid with a SVU equipped. Then Johnny Smith attacked my brother and killed him claiming he was attacking him.
Proof - Sadly not, I know this will be ignored due to the lack of evidence.
Time and date (CET) - 7:00 PM
Other comments - I know that he may took damage and assumed it was from my brother, yet he did not fire a bullet. I also know that without evidence it will be ignored, but sadly I cannot allow this to go without anyone knowing about it.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
The topic has been locked.

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69908

In all honesty posts like this, as useless as it may seem, start paper trails which can show trends that lead to you know what. I'm sure though you lack evidence, they will take this very seriously because no one person here wants a corrupt staff member. I'm not taking sides or anything man I'm just saying if it is as it seems; keep reporting. Paper trails work wonders, trust me I would know xD
  • Hampered
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69914

I am agreeing with Hampered although they will probably ask for proof in the meeting.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69927

I'd like to hear what Johnny would have to say to these claims.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69940

Like I've explained to Redpowder and Soxey, I saw him shoot me 2x and even lost health once, he was standing on the roof exactly in front of me, with the Dragon Sniper that I heard/saw firing at me, I even saw him shoot me the second time. I don't know what you saw and you can't tell me what I saw isn't true without getting proof. I can just report every/any staff member saying "I SAW HIM RDM!", What would happen then? Would the lead team demote/punish or warn the staff member because another member claims he broke a rule?
This thread is a waste of people's time and you should probably worry about other stuff than me killing your brother in game for shooting me.

Chris, I wouldn't have responded to a thread like this if a lead team member didn't ask me too, since it's obviously a waste of time to argue with someone that has no proof and hatred towards me. I have a lot of enemies, probably because I play as a ruthless character when I RP, which is why I get reported a lot of times without valid proof saying I'm rule breaking.soxey6 wrote:
Proof - Sadly not, I know this will be ignored due to the lack of evidence.
So if you know it will be ignored, then why waste your time and make a report thread about me?

2 last questions that go out to Hampered:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Edit: I even have proof that soxey's out to demote me as I once was able to trick him into to confessing to spectating me while there were around 4 players on the servers including us. I can link any member of the lead team member to the screenshots I have, if they want.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by JohnnySmith.

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69941

Demote and ban the RDMer please !!

Do it for this cute puppy !!!
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69951

He is breaking a lot of rules as a admin
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69952

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69957

Johnny Smith must of had around 5 reports now and he's still here thanks to his way with words. He always talks himself out of trouble. He breaks rules and should be demoted.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Zan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69962

Zan wrote:
Johnny Smith must of had around 5 reports now and he's still here thanks to his way with words. He always talks himself out of trouble. He breaks rules and should be demoted.

It's so easy to get out of trouble, just fabricate a reason and say that it wasn't shown on the video and people have no choice but to believe you.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69964

Zan wrote:

*FacePalm*
I'm not sure what to respond to this, but I'll try my best. Do you really think I can convince the whole Lead Team of my innocence, if someone had valid proof of me breaking any rule or abusing? Are you telling me that all the proof on me is valid, including this thread, which contains no proof to begin with, but I'm lying myself out of them?
Exrobite wrote:
It's so easy to get out of trouble, just fabricate a reason and say that it wasn't shown on the video and people have no choice but to believe you.
Problem is there isn't any video in this thread or any sort of proof to begin with, I'd like to stress on this statement.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69968

Problem is there isn't any video in this thread or any sort of proof to begin with, I'd like to stress on this statement.

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightArrowsEXE

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #69981

hopking1 wrote:
He is breaking a lot of rules as a admin
You're implying that I'm breaking rules because people say I am? No proof whatsoever? So you chose to believe someone with no VALID proof instead of common sense, although I want to respect your opinion, I can't but stress on how much it makes you look bad in my eyes.

P.S. I won't respawned to troll posts so don't get upset if I ignore some replies.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #70008

Have to agree with johnny here. This is useless without evidence, people that report are reporting Johnny without proof. Or they're jealous/angry of him for some reason. I see no reason, he's smart knows how to respond very well. He doesn't lie himself out of it. He talks in logic to get him self out of a invalid report. I still am figuring if Zans post is a troll or what.

@Hamp
I can just get a couple of people and report one person with no proof. Does that mean we need to believe this group? You mean, alot of reports with "NO" proof means instant proof? No. I can't argue with this logic.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Christopher S.

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #70012

I don't think being demoted should always require proof. The amount of complaints Johnny has against him is more than Hopking and Exrobite combined. Also, THIS was valid and all he received less than a slap on the wrist.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #70028

To be honest whenever I see johnny online he is always a master thief Rp'ing I could be wrong
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #70063

hopking1 wrote:
To be honest whenever I see johnny online he is always a master thief Rp'ing I could be wrong
Not Vip, so you must have me mistaken with someone else.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #70095

To be honest no proof doesnt mean that you cannot report someone. There ALWAYS have been problem with Johnny, even I had to report him AND it was RDM ASWELL.
So if you know it will be ignored, then why waste your time and make a report thread about me?

Nothing of report is ignored, where did you got these informations? It is never going to be waste of time, he is just trying to clean up the server.
You're implying that I'm breaking rules because people say I am? No proof whatsoever?

I actually proven before that you did, so I would suggest everyone to watch carefully.

Its Lead Teams decision, we will see what is going to happen, I just stated my opinion.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #70127

GregoryTWIX wrote:
To be honest no proof doesnt mean that you cannot report someone. There ALWAYS have been problem with Johnny, even I had to report him AND it was RDM ASWELL.

Nothing of report is ignored, where did you got these informations? It is never going to be waste of time, he is just trying to clean up the server.
You're implying that I'm breaking rules because people say I am? No proof whatsoever?

I actually proven before that you did, so I would suggest everyone to watch carefully.

Its Lead Teams decision, we will see what is going to happen, I just stated my opinion.

Well let's see... To start off I would like to explain that the last time I checked, "ignore" meant to not be given any or little importance... How do I know that it would not affect my picture a lot in the eyes of the Lead Team Members? Oh that's right I asked a few Lead Team Members for thier opinion. Oh by the way, your report on me Rdming has not been explained to me by any lead team member as of yet, I still find it a valid reason to kill someone would be wrong. I won't go off topic anymore, I won't argue with other replies similar to yours anymore either, as this has shown to be pointless and a waste of time. Since, when it comes to staff who just want me out of there way, there is nothing that can persuade them.
Now I'll try my at most best to not turn what I'm going to write next into more drama than it has to be, but I warn you from now, I make no promises.
I don't really think I'm classified or should be classified in the bad admin section, for aside from the little trouble I might have caused, I've done a lot to help the server out. F1s? I do AT LEAST 20-25 every time I go on, Ask SAs and other staff if they need help on server 1 or 2 and head there immediately, Done. Helped players learn the rules? Being professional as much as possible? All of these I've done, yes I am bragging, but I'm doing it to let you guys know that I'm not the bad guy "some people" make me out to be like.
Now I've been as professional and nice guy as I could be towards you in a situation like this, heck I even reminded the lead staff about your abuse Report on me, even though there was a chance of me getting demoted, which thankfully, up until now, hasn't happened, so the least you can do is stop judging me from what 3-4 weeks ago, and judge me on what you've seen of me recently, which to my knowledge is NOTHING. So please before you consider me a potential threat to the server and the players, try and give me a chance, as I'm trying to give you, although your making me doubt my decision.
There are a lot of other staff members, who are helping out a lot more than I am and are experiencing the same scenarios. I know some other staff would have resigned by now, because I consider being spectate and waited on every single wrong thing a person might do... To be I don't know... frustrating.
Now I'm not agreeing that I did wrong, not even about the Failrp thing that Twix is "upset" about, for until someone form the lead team explains to me, I don't think I can figure it out alone. On the other hand, I would like to remind you all that no one is perfect, and we ALL do mistakes, even the ones reporting me have done even worse things, just because no one is watching them like an eagle and it's prey, it doesn't mean they are angels sent from heaven to become staff. This was told to me by a very understanding Lead Team Member, who I hope is reading this. In addition to that, I haven't been accused of abusing my powers nor been accused of something that I consider to be of big importance.

I would like to comment on Twix's reply about me having "Always been a problem". If I remember correctly, the time all these reports started coming in was the time I backstabbed/betrayed almost every gang which was also in the same time I was being hated for my long and serious replies on applications, so I think I'm a target by a mob of people who... Let's go with "dislike" me. I would also like to add that I didn't say he can't make a thread without proof, I'm just saying it is a waste of time , in my opinion. I've already explained this before, but it seems some didn't understand why you need proof to report someone. Let's take a case on court, a person is accused of murder, but there isn't any proof to support it, at all! Imagine going to the judge and arguing that he never liked the victim, so hence he must have done it. I know this is not the same by definition, but it's just an example to show why proof is needed in cases like this.

I hope, that the people who have reached this statement, understood my point and especially, the lead team members.

Thanks for reading, the drama is over :)

Edit: Chris has explained to me why what I did was Fail RP, so I'd like to Man up and actually apologize for killing you without a valid reason, even though only a few minutes ago, I still thought it was. On the other hand, I'd like to remind you that you can't actually report me with no proof saying that since he had broken 2-3 rule breaks in the past 4 months, he's probably done this too.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Johnny smith RDM 9 years 6 months ago #70259

JohnnySmith wrote:

Chris, I wouldn't have responded to a thread like this if a lead team member didn't ask me too, since it's obviously a waste of time to argue with someone that has no proof and hatred towards me.

Who do you actually think you are? Evidence or not you are expected to say your side of the story.
A member of staff saying that...
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

238 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun