Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 6 months ago #79867

First and foremost i need to say i Accidentally refreshed the page while writing the final paragraph on this application this brought me mass frustration so i apologise if what i type is not a good as i could of been (But now ive learnt to write your application on notepad)

RP Name [BIB]Nade Jones

Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/KapiJam

SteamID STEAM_0:1:58484750

Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...apiJam&Search=Search

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...apiJam&Search=Search

Age 13

Estimated Server Time around 50 hours

Languages I speak Polish, English

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random death match or RDM is when a person attacks or kills a person for no valid reason for example if bob is walking back to his house and jim shoots him or If Jim is pointing a gun at Bob and bob kills Jim without warning or even seeing Bob Shoot him first

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule (Or NLR) is when a Player dies he forgets everything in is past life such as where he died, Why he died and who killed him. He is not allowed to go and recover possesions near the place or death or try to get his base back until the NLR timer ends ( This rule is important because it assures Raiders dont come back to a building every time they die)

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when a player tells someone in character information in out of character chat for example if Bob says to Jim in ooc chat "The code to his base is 1234" or if John wants to sell his milkor he is not allowed to type "Selling milkor any offers pm me" in ooc chat (He is ment to do it in advert chat)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would ask player y if he really did RDM player x (Depending on his answer i would issue a punishment) If player y lied and said "No i didnt Rdm him" I would explain to him that there is valid proof that he did RDM Player x and i would give player Y a System warning but if he said something like "Whats RDM" i would explain to him to read the rules and if i caught him RDM'ing again he would get a system warning (But i will leave him with a Verbal for now) But if he gave a responce such as "He stepped over the Kos line in my base" i would go to his base and if i saw blood over the kos line then i would Explain to player X that if he crossed a KOS line the person who owns the base is allowed kill him...

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would ask who died first and who ever died first i would question further by asking why did you come back and if he didnt have a valid reason i would Warn him for NLR but if he was New and asks me whats NLR i would again explain to him to read the rules and this is his last verbal warning...

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would tell player x that he is not allowed to tell information like this in OOC chat and if he wants to get help he should PM a friend or use /Advert to say something like "All cops to the bank it is getting raided"

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I think you should choose me because i know how hard it is playing SSRP if the game is full of Rule-Breaker and i think i am the one to stop them. I think i have the moderating skills to handle with many rule breakers and disrespectfull Players because i have experiance (I am admin on Deathrun and i have dealt with many situations where there are different sides of the story) Also i know how hard moderating on dark rp can be I know that it is one of the hardest gamemodes to moderator if not the hardest... And i think that i am ready to the step up to prove to many people that i have what it takes to be a great moderator and someone who you can trust to keep the Zarp servers clean of rule breakers also Getting a staff rank on my second server on zarp would show that i am devoted to being a long-Time zarp Staff member

(Please read this)
My reason for the warnings i have is that when i started playing DarkRP i never thought i would take it seriously, At the start of Dark rp i didnt know how to play and when i was slowly learning i realised that my rule breaking is not acceptable and That i must take this gamemode seriously because it is also a zarp server so i do apologise for the warnings i have but i have taken a mature thought about them and i have changed in the ways that i dont want to be the bad "loads of warning troll" but a person that wants to help

Thank you for reading
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by KapiJam.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 6 months ago #79875

Application is good. Played with you ingame a couple of times you seem too know the rules.
+support
  • Decisive
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 82

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #80794

I've seen you in-game from time to time.
You seem to be active.

The warnings are a huge - point.
I will be Neutral until I checked your last warnings.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #80853

+Support
1. I have played with you
2. Youre very mature
3. Is it you Nade jones?
  • William [!Paco2]
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Peace never comes when war has begun
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #81172

Thanks for the feedback Nexize I apologise for the warnings but most of them were from me not taking the server seriously (as i have posted in the application)
My reason for the warnings i have is that when i started playing DarkRP i never thought i would take it seriously, At the start of Dark rp i didnt know how to play and when i was slowly learning i realised that my rule breaking is not acceptable and That i must take this gamemode seriously because it is also a zarp server so i do apologise for the warnings i have but i have taken a mature thought about them and i have changed in the ways that i dont want to be the bad "loads of warning troll" but a person that wants to help
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #81876

Honestly Nade isnt a rolebreaker imo. Hes friendly and active, and always there when you need him!

+S
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Gems.

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #81886

Great DeathRun Admin and is mature. +Support
All hail the DeathRun invasion!!!!!
  • TotallyNotOnDrugs
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Patrick Star is love, Patrick Star is life.
  • Thanks received: 199
Former Forum Section Mod
Former DeathRun SuperAdmin
Former TeamSpeak Staff

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #81932

This might help.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #81955

<3 Thanks dude

All haiil the deathrun invasion
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 9 years 5 months ago #81965

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to work on getting to know the DarkRP community a bit more and activity over all.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40