SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:66505070

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Old | New

Estimated Server Time:
3k hours

Languages I speak:
English, German, Spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I think my time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator as I have been an administrator for 4 weeks (as of meeting). I have helped out on the SSRP staff team as much as I could and have helped new users on the server get started. I also believe that I am well known within the SSRP community. I am also well-liked by all staff and users on the server.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?
Attitude:
I like to think that my attitude is very good no matter what mood I am in that day as I am always a nice and friendly player to approach in-game and on Discord. I am always friendly to the new players that join and help them out a lot.

Discord/Forum:
I usually check the forum multiple times per day and post something when I've got something to say. I respond to staff applications with criticism and explain to them what they should improve on. I also try to say why some suggestions for the server would not work or are just bad suggestions. I am also not afraid to give people negative feedback. As for my Discord activity, I am usually on every time I am playing on my computer, and I usually help people with their problems on Discord.

Activity:
My activity on the server is very amazing as I am in love with ZARP and have a very bad addiction.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have not encountered an obstacle where no lead team member was available and had to work around it by myself, so I made one up. One day, a player joined SSRP and was hacking, so I asked a SA+ to join the server and anti-cheat him, but none were available. So, I recorded him hacking and sent the video to a lead team member, and they voted on it in the meeting.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
If I was handling an appeal, I would first post a reply that I am handling the report to let other staff members know I am handling it. Then I would add the person making the report and the staff member. I would try and contact them via Discord/Steam and try and get evidence to prove that the staff member broke a rule. If he did, I would look at the evidence. I would then talk to the staff member to see what he had to say about the report. If he had evidence proving that he was innocent and broke no rules, I would deny it.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would add the staff member on Discord/Steam and ask them why they have banned the user for this long. If they have a good explanation, I would still check their rap sheet to see if their ban was the right amount of time. If the ban was too long, I would then tell the staff member that they have banned this user for too long and proceed to tell them how long they should have banned them for.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If a staff member is struggling to deal with a user who is being racist because they are new to the staff team, I would show them how to deal with the user. Then, I would tell them a few scenarios and ask them how they would deal with the scenario. Another way they could be struggling to deal with a user is when they are handling reports and they are not sure how they will punish the rule breaker. So, I would tell the staff member to open a chat and add me to the chat. I would then observe the chat and help the staff member with finding out what happened and finding out the right punishment to give the user.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first ask both players to join me on Discord. I would then first talk to the staff member who reported the other staff member. I would ask the player for proof of the staff member breaking rules. If the proof shows the staff member clearly breaking rules, I would then ask the other staff member as to why he was breaking rules and show him the proof of him breaking the rule. Then, I would bring him up in the lead team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would try and stop the argument peacefully. I would then talk to the staff members individually and ask them both why they were arguing. I would try and resolve their argument and then tell them if another argument happens that they will both be brought up in the LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would ask the staff member to come on Discord so I can talk to him and tell him that what he is doing is wrong and that he should stop abusing his powers right now. But if he doesn't join me on Discord and disobeys my warning, I would emergency demote the staff member.

All feedback is appreciated, thank you for reading my application!
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 296
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by bassboosted oven.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Oven's application 1 week 3 days ago #1423402

:plussp: great candidate for the position
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: bassboosted oven

[SSRP Super Admin] Oven's application 1 week 3 days ago #1423403

• Memelouse
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 60

[SSRP Super Admin] Oven's application 1 week 3 days ago #1423404

:minussp: cheater
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Super Admin] Oven's application 1 week 3 days ago #1423407

no
:minussp:
can be changed to a yes feel free to donate
ltc1q7fwvmyce3f4v7q2estnm0lgr9pheksvrhjh4fy
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by JoshuaIsGreat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

[SSRP Super Admin] Oven's application 1 week 2 days ago #1423410

:support:
  • koRe Phantom
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Severe Autism
  • Thanks received: 260
Best Prop Abuser

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator

Discord: korephantom
The following user(s) said Thank You: bassboosted oven

[SSRP Super Admin] Oven's application 1 week 1 day ago #1423429

obvious cheater, how can we trust you with if you have a crooked moral compass.
  • Cal
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

269 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40