Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Appeal

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal 2 weeks 2 days ago #1423557

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Society
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by society (STEAM_0:1:97721869). Chat Muted on 29/04/2024 - 17:07:45 for 5 minutes Reason: Micspam
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Story - What happened?
in the clip you can see, me going towards my friends and using my microphone for 5 seconds which was not linked to society but to others since I have a good affinity with el and company, then society told me not to not spam the microphone in a very insulting way (stfu) when I have just spoken with them and not with him so afterwards I advised him to mute me via the "mute voice locally" menu tab if it is not not happy to hear me speak, and then he muted me and is proud of it by showing it in ooc while no one knows complained
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
I find it really mean to want to mute myself when I'm just using my microphone in a "fun" and "friendly" way with my companions and I have to be warned for nothing because of society which doesn't stop harassing me and abusing it. openly about his role as staff to transfer me for nothing and also I got no recents before this, there is another anecdote on this subject I was with people around and when watica had ripped the bio engine of society and there was a conflip which was happening he me threaten to warn me "for disrespect" when I just made an emote which shows how this person abuses his power too much as a staff to punish people like me in any case
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal 2 weeks 2 days ago #1423558

:minussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 464

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal 2 weeks 2 days ago #1423559

Handling.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1833
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal 2 weeks 2 days ago #1423561

Clearly we see sinz' untrimmed clip, where he has removed the audio of himself screeching of course, and we can observe the timestamp feature at the bottom of our screens, where we observe sinz transmitting his god awful screeching for a whopping 9 seconds, almost double his original claim in report. Very obvious sinz play, gonna be a fat :minussp: from society ngl
  • societyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal 2 weeks 2 days ago #1423562

:minussp:
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal 2 weeks 2 days ago #1423563

societyy wrote:
Clearly we see sinz' untrimmed clip, where he has removed the audio of himself screeching of course, and we can observe the timestamp feature at the bottom of our screens, where we observe sinz transmitting his god awful screeching for a whopping 9 seconds, almost double his original claim in report. Very obvious sinz play, gonna be a fat :minussp: from society ngl

if you had logic you know that medal does not clip "the voices" and in my particular case I did not shout but said twice coco man, then shortly after discussing about who killed me in your case does it to use arguments so do not try to construct false arguments on what I show and say in my appeal in addition I advise you to mute me via the tab with the option mute locally so you will be happy not to not hear me

so the fact of focusing on such meticulous details when we tell you the context shows that you have no distribution on this subject in addition you transferred me to the "chat" section and not "voice" which clearly shows that you weren't paying attention and that it was just to warn me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal 2 weeks 2 days ago #1423564

From the story I heard from the staff member who had to mute you, I am going to have to deny this post. Please upload the clip with your voice in it to prove you were not screaming down the mic, you were also seen fake defibbing society and fake crying. If you don’t want people to disrespect you, maybe you should try to be a little more respectful yourself.
:denied:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1833
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1