Steam Name:
finlay

Time Zone:
BST+1

Steam Profile:
Click here!

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:424798881

Why are you interested in being part of the Community Council?
I am interested I would like to help the community and voice my opinions on suggestions that have been made as I have experience in both PS and SSRP. I would also love to share my own suggestions for these servers.

Why do you believe you should be selected for the Community Council? (We recommend at least 100 words)
I am very creative and have a lot of unique suggestions, I joined ZARP in 2019 which means I am classed as a "newer player" however this will only help me bring a unique view on suggestions. I am extremely active on SSRP, TeamSpeak 3 Client and the forums as I am on almost every day. I also hold the administrator rank on SSRP and have many other previous staff ranks on PS servers. I feel like I have enough experience on the servers to be able to provide a genuine balanced opinion on all suggestions.

Thank you for reading my application!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by finlay.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Community Council] finlay's Application 4 years 2 weeks ago #1212015

Hello, Finlay. It appears to me that you have not used the template required to apply for the Community Council position. If you would like to apply for the position, you can use the template given here. I would also like to say that your video does not appear to show why you should be picked for the position.

If you use the template provided, I fully support you for the Community Council position. This is due to the fact that you are staff on SSRP and participate in combat frequently. This helps me know that you have experience and knowledge of the server's main area of fun. Another reason I would support you is due to the fact that you have a great attitude. I have never seen you not be friendly towards another person. I hope my response helps you.

Good luck,
Niko
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

[Community Council] finlay's Application 4 years 1 week ago #1213049

Nikoo wrote:
Hello, Finlay. It appears to me that you have not used the template required to apply for the Community Council position. If you would like to apply for the position, you can use the template given here. I would also like to say that your video does not appear to show why you should be picked for the position.

If you use the template provided, I fully support you for the Community Council position. This is due to the fact that you are staff on SSRP and participate in combat frequently. This helps me know that you have experience and knowledge of the server's main area of fun. Another reason I would support you is due to the fact that you have a great attitude. I have never seen you not be friendly towards another person. I hope my response helps you.

Good luck,
Niko
Thank you Niko, I have updated my post!
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[Community Council] finlay's Application 4 years 1 week ago #1213051

:plussp:
Finlay is one of the best people for the position. He is a current SSRP staff member who has great ideas for the server. He is one of the least toxic, and one of the most friendly big players on the server. I fully support him and I hope gets accepted because I know he will do great things. I have known Finlay for a long time. He is one of the most wholehearted people I know, he has proven to me, more times than I can count, that he is a very loyal, and dedicated friend. He is trustworthy and respectable and overall a great guy to be around. Not only is part of the SSRP community, he was previous staff in a pointshop server meaning he is Mr. Worldwide!!!!! Finlay would be an AMAZING addition to the council!
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner

[Community Council] finlay's Application 4 years 1 week ago #1213088

Huperchild wrote:
:minussp: snake
  • Katje