unban me already, I wanna cf 1 month 18 hours ago #1422013

Name - What is your in-game name? wet egirl panties

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:87387777

Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/stewartthecheater/

Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? JoshuaTheGreat

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? cheating

Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP | DarkRP

Time - How long were you banned for? 8 weeks

Story - What happened? I was pulled aside by Joshua, I was told I was caught cheating and I said ok just ban me. I was told first time being banned was 8 weeks and then after if I got caught a second time it would be double. i wanted to see the so-called clips I was caught cheating by, so I asked Auzzie on Discord and he sent me a little montage. In this montage it did show clips to when I was cheating at times. I would like to sincerly apoligize to the player base. I may have ruined player's experiences on the server and I would like to say I am very sorry to whoms gameplay was ruined by my naughty behaviors. These clips that were taken at a time where I was in a bad place... I was crying deep down inside and I just wanted help. No one wanted to help me and I was being looked down apon, I needed to grow. I need to become stronger. So I stooped down below, deep down below, beneath the pits of hell, worse then with-craft. I download "oink"
I would like to apologize as the power surged to my brain, and I coudlnt handle it. I felt like I was on top of the world. I was him, it was like I just took 100 percs rinsed it down with a bottle of wockhardt solutions. I felt unstoppable and thank god I was stopped. I didn't like who I became at the time. I would like to say I have gone through a lot in my life. Ive gone through multiple addictions, I have a strong mind and I can stop myself from doing certain things. I haven't jerked off in months. I haven't taken Xanax in almost 2 years. well, what I'm trying to get at is I am very sorry and I would like to dispute this action to a certain point. I would like to state that I feel like I should be unbanned. This is a first-time offense and I've never cheated before in my life. I cheated for about 2 days before I got caught and I truly have the deepest remorse. I would like to say I feel like to the extent if I am getting unbanned eventually, what is the difference then getting unbanned now. I am only being stopped by providing to the Zarp community network. I feel like it comes to and extent where I can be unbanned and If I am caught again it should be a permenant. After realizing my wrong doings, I feel like banning me for a wild period of time is useless because I have already learned my point. I know this would be unfair as people have waited out there whole bans to, or atleast gotten reduced. I just would like to provide to the community and improve the player base. I feel like it would be fair to ban me permenantly if I were caught again as then it would show I didn't learn my lesson the first time and it would be useless to just ban me for 8 months if I'm gonna come back and have the same intentions. I would like to say im sorry.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? my nans coochie

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. I am very sorry and all this bad behavior came from the drug rehab after being scammed by multiple people, these people are broke and feel the sastifcation to pick on poor clutchy. I tried to take matters into my hand but only made the situation worse. I feel like the community is very bias against me and the only reason I wanted to cheat was because certain people / groups on this server all cheat to an extent. Even mods such as "speeds" etc. I would like to say I shouldve been the man in the situation and just played the game legit and let god do justice. I should've been a man but yet I wasn't and I would like to sincerely apologize. I am sorry and I completly regret my actions. I would only love to do good for the zarp community. I love you whoever handles my appeal and please feel pitty on me :whistle:
  • clutchy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7
The topic has been locked.

unban me already, I wanna cf 1 month 18 hours ago #1422017

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Killa Kappa, crystaal, speeds_