Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon...

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51894

I am so sad right now. :(

You are probably asking yourself: "Why?". Because I CANNOT BUY VIP

Now, how did this happen? Well, i went on to buy the VIP with my mother, since i still don't have a credit card because i am 14 years old. But i had to "Create a PayPal Account" to do that. Now, i cannot unfortunately do that, because my mother's email, was already on PayPal. Now, "how?" you might ask. It's because some Chinese dude already registered on my mothers email, some hacker i presume. Now unless i can pay on Visa's website, i cannot buy ZARP VIP. This makes me very sad and i hope that there will be a solution in the near future. Thank you.

EDIT: My mother also added 20,00 Euros (Good as 19.95$) on her credit card, but because i cannot buy VIP, i bought Portal, Portal 2, and Titan Quest. Even though i got some good games, i am still in a very sad state.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.
The topic has been locked.

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51895

Sad to hear, you could of asked your mom to create a new e-mail adress and register a paypal account using the newly created e-mail instead of her old one.
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51903

Why not use your own email?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51910

I'm 14 and I have a debit card. You can get one of these with a junior Bank account. Also, why didn't you just use your own email? O.o
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51911

Nameful wrote:
I'm 14 and I have a debit card. You can get one of these with a junior Bank account. Also, why didn't you just use your own email? O.o

RATS IRREGAL
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51912

Exrobite wrote:
Nameful wrote:

RATS IRREGAL

Not in Polen
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51914

I can tell you how I did it:
1. Remember to use your email to create PayPal account (this is safe)
2. Create account.
3. Log in and get on main screen:

4. Select Add Funds on smaller Toolbar and then click Top Up Account (INSTANTLY)

5. You should be redirected to website hosted by Bluecash or some english provider. Select your bank (your mothers) and amount of money that you want to add.

6. Then you will have to log in once again to confirm that you want to add money.

7. Then there is going to be site with generated recipients adress. Click Transfer Money and login on your mothers bank account. Prepare normal transfer of money but as recipient you will have to copy and paste these informations generated on paypal site. BE CAREFUL WHERE TO PASTE CORRECT INFORMATIONS!

Hope this short tutorial will work for you since I tried to buy it with credit card aswell but paypal always says that my card is not accepted or something. Thats how I donated for ZARP VIP and it worked.

Good Luck!
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51924

GregoryTWIX wrote:
2. Create account.

4. Select <strong>Add Funds </strong>on smaller Toolbar and then click <strong>Top Up Account (INSTANTLY)</strong>

5. You should be redirected to website hosted by Bluecash or some english provider. Select your bank (your mothers) and amount of money that you want to add.

6. Then you will have to log in once again to confirm that you want to add money.

7. Then there is going to be site with generated recipients adress. Click Transfer Money and login on your mothers bank account. Prepare normal transfer of money but as recipient you will have to copy and paste these informations generated on paypal site. <strong>BE CAREFUL WHERE TO PASTE CORRECT INFORMATIONS!</strong>

Hope this short tutorial will work for you since I tried to buy it with credit card aswell but paypal always says that my card is not accepted or something. Thats how I donated for ZARP VIP and it worked.

Good Luck!
Brb hacking your paypal.

Black out your info for god sakes.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51930

Exrobite wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
2. Create account.

4. Select <strong>Add Funds </strong>on smaller Toolbar and then click <strong>Top Up Account (INSTANTLY)</strong>

7. Then there is going to be site with generated recipients adress. Click Transfer Money and login on your mothers bank account. Prepare normal transfer of money but as recipient you will have to copy and paste these informations generated on paypal site. <strong>BE CAREFUL WHERE TO PASTE CORRECT INFORMATIONS!</strong>

Good Luck!
Brb hacking your paypal.

Black out your info for god sakes.

this is second account i created only for this tutorial. hack it if you want to - I dont care
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51932

GregoryTWIX wrote:
2. Create account.

Good Luck!

30 GROSZY NA BOGATO
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51973

You do not need to create a Paypal account to buy things with Paypal. All you need to do is fill in all the information (use your own e-mail address instead of your mothers.)
  • Clocket
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The one and only.
  • Thanks received: 70
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nameful

Well, looks like i wont be getting VIP soon... 9 years 9 months ago #51997

Nameful wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
2. Create account.

Good Luck!

30 GROSZY NA BOGATO

The quote tree is real.

Anyway, you can checkout as a guest which should be an option somewhere on the payment gateway. Gregory has gone to a good extent to write that tutorial, but I advise you don't do it as you would be breaking PayPal's Terms of Service, and any funds in your account could be frozen if you're found out.

Issues? Contact me on steam.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT